Tweed Patchwork Irish Flat Cap - Grey - C512KO96Q6Z
Tax excluded Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks
- 100% Wool
- 100% Wool and 100% Viscose Taffeta Lining: This piece is made of 100% wool, a material that is breathable, comfortable, and warm enough to shield your head from the harsh fall and winter cold. Featuring earthy colors with rainbow flecks, this tweed cap is the perfect way to wear a little bit of Ireland wherever you go. The lining is made of 100% viscose taffeta.
- Fine Craftsmanship: As a handmade cap, this piece shows off fine craftsmanship in its traditional vintage cap silhouette with smooth lines and curves that elevate in the back but taper towards the front for a sleek flair.
- Peak Stud Fastener: For some style adaptability, a stud fastener at the front that fastens the peak of the cap to the brim is included, allowing this cap to be worn full-bodied for a distinguished look or sloped down for a modern edge.
- Available Sizes: This hat comes in a wide range of sizes, Small to Double Extra Large, that make it available to people of various shapes. Approximate Sizes: Small=56-57CM; Medium=58-59CM; Large=60-61CM; XLarge=62-63CM; XXLarge=64-65CM
- Delicate Care: Though wool is significantly strong, resilient, and durable, delicate care is necessary when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. To help ensure that you get the most long-term use from this stylish hat, dry cleaning only is recommended.
AVAILABILITY : In stock